Confidentiality and Protection of Information
- applicants for Da Vincente, et al services
- approved clients of Da Vincente, and
- former applicants and clients of Da Vincente
Sharing of Information: We will not share business or personal information to anyone regarding your case or circumstance without the explicit approval from you, the applicant/client.
Use of information: We will use information for the following purposes:
- to understand the need of an applicant or client relative to our service,
- to understand the overall needs and habits of our clients in an effort to develop, improve and implement our services,
- to perform due diligence in an effort to establish strategic options for a client,
- to perform ongoing review and verification of transactions, procedures, and quality assurance in an effort to provide effective dispute, conflict or complaint resolution for a client,
- to establish contact with opposing and all related parties in the course of providing case/claim administration, support, management and a resolution for a client,
- to assist in providing ongoing services to a client,
- to otherwise comply with the law or a court order, such as discoveries , depositions, and subpoenas, or
- to communicate with applicants, clients or former clients on an ongoing basis on topics of specific interest.
Release of information to third parties outside the firm's partner and vendor network: We will not disclose information to third parties without the expressed notice and/or permission of the applicant or client, or as required by an agreement, court order or law.
Communications: From time-to-time, we will provide information to clients and applicants regarding or services, affiliations, and topics of interest. This information will be communicated through e-mail, our website, the USPS mail, telephone, and/or face-to-face. We will respect the wishes of our clients and applicants who prefer not to receive this communication.
Although our access to personal and business information is essential in our effort to deliver the highest quality service, we pledge to respect the sensitivity of this information and ensure that the privacy of our clients and applicants is protected at all times.
Da Vincente & Lombardi SA